Are you SSAE 16 Compliant?
Standards for Attestation Engagement No. 16 (SSAE16) is a third party assurance audit for service organizations (revised version of SAS70). This audit is internationally recognized and serves as a standard for service organizations around the world. Most companies get this audit done because their partners require it or because it can set them apart from their competitors. Having a clean SSAE 16 audit allows for companies to compete on an international level and allows your customers to give you their business with complete confidence.
Service Organization Control (SOC) Reports:
SOC 1 is a report generated from an SSAE-16 audit performed by a specialized CPA. It focuses on the internal controls over financial reporting within a service organization. SOC 2 & 3 take into account system security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. The table to the left shows the differences between SOC 1, 2, & 3 reports.
What can SSAE 16 do for your organization?
- Confirm that procedures, controls, and processes are operating as intended
- Satisfy requirements that most public organizations need in order to do business with other organizations
- Provide standardized credibility
- Provide a third-party evaluation and consultation of financial reporting
- Use bench-marking to track progress
- Validate or remove need for self-assessments
Abtech Technologies provides best in class SSAE 16 audits for any service organization. It is important that you pick the right auditor; one that you can trust and one that will take the time to ensure your audit is valid and conclusive.