Server VirtualizationServer Virtualization is a technology that runs virtualization software on a physical host server to create a virtual computer system. There are many advantages to running Virtual Servers which should be considered carefully.
- More than one virtual machine can be run at a time. Multiple operating systems can run on a single host server.
- Integrated web and app hosting services availability.
- Easily allocated CPU, memory, and other system resources between virtual machines.
- Multiple applications can be maintained.
- Less expensive and easier to manage.
- Improved efficiency.
- Faster workload deployments.
- Less downtime.
- Increased user productivity.
Data Center Modernization
Traditional storage, computing, and network infrastructures are incapable of adapting to today’s rapidly evolving business needs and are quickly becoming too complex to manage. The modern enterprise demands a platform that is flexible, scalable, and easy to manage.
Our infrastructure architects and engineers will analyze your IT and business requirements, and optimize your architecture to meet both existing and future demands while enhancing security, stability, performance, and manageability.
- Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- Data Center Modernization
- Software-Defined Data Center
- Software-Defined Networking
- Data Center and Enterprise Networking
- Data Storage Solutions
- Migration Services
Simplify your IT management by using the power of VMware in Dell’s VxRail to control your policies, optimize your applications, and as a platform for your hybrid cloud infrastructure.
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
With an increase in people working remotely, more and more businesses are looking to deploy a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solution to support an ever-growing number of remote users.
A Virtual Desktop Infrastructure provides a secure environment for users to access business applications and shared network resources while providing security and control.
Abtech is certified in VMware Horizon View, which is the market leader in VDI deployments. We can size hardware for your new VDI environment and deploy the best solution. Through our partnership with Dell, we can supply a complete solution including computing and storage infrastructure and endpoint device management.