As organizations turn to digital standards there will always be concerns, consider the following.
- Are backups properly running?
- Are my employees doing business-related web surfing?
- Did employees clock in? Did they clock in on site?
- Are my offices online? Are the remote offices offline?
- Are the phone systems online?
- Is the exchange online? Are e-mails coming in?
- Is my network slow? Remotely being accessed?
- Do we have enough storage for data?
- Are we receiving Microsoft updates?
- Is our anti-virus updated?
- Can we review security cameras?
- Did our production servers have an error?
- Is our warranty expired for our workstations?
- Did my servers go offline due to a power outage?
Organizations typically delegate these responsibilities to a number of managers and IT personnel, but many of the above tasks can be automated with a combination of focused network monitoring and best practices.
Abtech Technologies can help you lower the overhead and cost required to monitor your network and provide a clearer view of your network's overall health and status. Automation and monitoring allow your staff to focus on critical tasks. We can monitor your network remotely and act as a trusted partner to ensure reports are accurate and clear.
Let Abtech Technologies guide your organization to an improved, stable monitored solution.