Microsoft Exchange® Migration & Application Services
Email is one of the most critical applications of any business.
Your business demands consistent email operations to transact business, service customers, manage your employees, collaborate with co-workers, and keep a record of critical conversations. While the concept of email and an email server is easy to understand, the administration of Microsoft Exchange®, complete with Microsoft Outlook® Web Services, tie-ins to outside email services like Microsoft Office 365® or Gmail®, POP/IMAP accounts, and integration into customer service applications or CRMs make it far more complicated than first thought.
Add to the integration complexity of email to the back-end infrastructure so that this critical application delivers information to those who need it quickly: servers, high availability, storage, backup and restore, and delivering a minimal QoS across the network, and managing Microsoft Exchange® can become a career.
Our managed service engineers and project-consultants support in-house, hosted, and cloud-based Microsoft Exchange® solutions such as Microsoft Exchange® Server 2010 and Microsoft Office365® with a full suite of services:
Mail System Monitoring
- System Health
- Resource Utilization
- Data Backup Completion
- Virus, Malware and Spam Filtering
Mail System Administration
- Add new users/mailboxes
- Manage Active Directory, Microsoft Outlook® and Email system policies
- Manage data backup policies, retention & Email archiving
- Mail System Security
- Email Compliance for HIPPA, SOX, PCI or other regulatory requirements
- Email Encryption and Security
- Integration with Microsoft Office365®, Microsoft Outlook®, Microsoft Lync® and instant messaging (IM)
- Blackberry® Server, iPhone® and mail system synchronization
Are you moving from another email or messaging system to Microsoft Exchange®?
Ensure a successful migration of your old mail system to Microsoft Exchange® with Abtech’s experienced engineers and consultants. Abtech can help you plan for and deliver new technologies that will keep your business moving forward and operating smoothly.
Mail System Upgrades, Migrations & Consulting
- Server installations
- Upgrade to Microsoft Exchange® 2010
- Migrate Email from hosted or POPmail to an in-house solution
- Migrate Email from in-house to hosted or cloud messaging solution
- Move from Microsoft® Server to another solution
- Exchange DAG and clustering solutions
- Blackberry® Server and iPhone® messaging solutions
- Email Archiving solutions
Abtech recently helped a client with a Microsoft Exchange® migration project. We helped them migrate from an on-premise solution to the cloud for Microsoft Office 365®. To read about the project, click here.
Microsoft Managed Services
Our Microsoft Managed Services helps small, medium business and enterprise clients achieve expense reductions and cost control. With deep expertise on Microsoft® product suites, we are a single contact for issues related to networks, servers, desktops and mobile devices. Abtech’s Windows® help desk is staffed by trained technicians who resolve problems quickly so your employees stay productive. We can provide remote support services to augment current in-house staff as well as providing on-site services to fill gaps in current staffing models.
Your business becomes more dependent on technology every day and managing your computer systems effectively can be a full-time job. By partnering with Abtech Technologies for your Managed IT Services, you gain access to our investment in people, processes and technology round the clock.
We provide a range of IT Managed Services, IT Hosting, Cloud Services, IT Consulting and Onsite IT Support in Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Diego and surrounding cities.