Abtech Technologies EMC Enhanced Support Life is designed to protect and support mission-critical EMC storage hardware. By providing support for EMC hardware well beyond the manufacturer’s End-of-Life declaration, we help our customers extend the value of their equipment. We also offer EMC post-warranty maintenance which avoids the increase in cost normally experienced when the OEM warranty expires. Abtech Technologies offers a complete range of EMC Storage Systems support services including onsite hardware maintenance, remote monitoring, storage administration, and data protection.
Data Domain® Unity® VxRail® VNX®
Abtech currently maintains systems for well over 500 clients throughout the country. Many have been Abtech clients for over 10 years, through many product lifecycles. At each stage, they have called on Abtech’s engineers and consultants to provide technical input and recommendations. Often, we design the solution, supply the hardware, implement the hardware, and provide support throughout its working life. We have a strong Dell and EMC support team at our main offices in San Diego and Los Angeles. We also have field engineers based at strategic locations throughout the US, notably in Texas, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, San Francisco, New Jersey, Phoenix and Connecticut.
Replace or Maintain Your Hardware – Abtech Can Help with Both
Abtech is unique in the industry in that we not only provide hardware maintenance services for a wide range of platforms, but also have established reseller relationships with the likes of Dell, EMC, and VMware. This enables us to give our customers a balanced viewpoint. In some cases, it is more cost-effective to put a system or storage array on Abtech post-warranty support. In other cases, we may offer better value by replacing the equipment with completely new and up-to-date hardware. Customers have the option to lease or purchase depending on their budget situation.
Here are examples of the specialists we employ to support our customers:
- EMC System Architects and Consultants to plan and implement solutions.
- Local EMC field engineers, many of which have been trained by the manufacturer.
- Level 2, 3, and 4 EMC Support Engineers to troubleshoot more complex issues and support our field specialists.
- Engineering groups focused on Enterprise and Small to Medium Businesses allowing us to focus on the unique needs of each type of client organization.
- NOC and Helpdesk Engineers trained to provide remote assistance and troubleshooting.
For the last 26 years, Abtech Technologies has been providing nationwide maintenance services on a wide variety of server and storage products. Our objective is to give you excellent service and generous discounts off the OEM List price.
- Unity 300/300F, Unity 400/400F, Unity 500/500F, Unity 600/600F
- Unity 350F, Unity 450F, Unity 550F
- Unity XT 380F, Unity XT 480F, Unity XT 680F
- Unity 380, Unity 480, Unity 680
- VNXE3100, VNXE3150, VNXE3300
- VNX5100, VNX5300, VNX5500
- VNX5700, VNX7500
- DD2500, DD6300, DD6900
- DD3300, DD6400, DD9400, DD9900