IT Account Executive – NetApp Professional Services
If you are an experienced, self-starting individual with a proven track record of sales success, we’d like to talk to you.
Abtech Technologies has been an industry leader for over 25 years and is recruiting for high performing enterprise sales professionals! For those that can hunt and close, you can make well into six figures. The sky is the limit!
- Sell a variety of IT products, services, and solutions that can reduce customer's data center costs. These solutions are even more in demand in a turbulent economy
- Speak intelligently to C-level IT executives
- Hunt and close over the phone and in front of clients
Successful candidates will work within our Enterprise Services and Solutions group and will find and develop opportunities for our services in new accounts and expand our footprint within some existing clients. Our services below are in demand by clients because they save money.
- Third party maintenance contracts for enterprise hardware (IBM, EMC, HP, Sun, Dell, and Cisco) through our network of onsite enterprise engineers and consultants
- Managed services such as remote system administration, remote database administration, and help desk for Windows, Red Hat Linux, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, Oracle, and Informix
- Hosted virtual machines, cloud backup, and disaster recovery services
- Professional services for technology implementations: SAN migration, Exchange upgrades, VDI desktop virtualization, UNIX upgrades, high availability installations, replication, and migration
This position requires strong IT sales skills and an entrepreneurial attitude. You will be expected to:
- Prospect extensively via phone, email, and outside sales calls
- Conduct meetings with prospects and existing clients (onsite and remotely)
- Generate proposals and quotes
- Provide weekly forecasts to management
Our compensation and benefits package is very competitive and includes a base salary plus commissions, medical and 401k.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ of proven experience selling NetApp-related products and/or services to end users in the commercial high-tech marketplace in Southern California
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- A deep understanding of technology and how it relates to business needs.
- A hunter with a track record of establishing new business relationships.
- Must be a closer with a book of Director and C-Level contacts; able to leverage these contacts and tap warm market.
- Strong presentation and communication skills are a must with the ability to lead and conduct meetings with prospects and clients
- Entrepreneur who can find opportunities in any customer problem and map them to the Abtech technology skill set
If you are up for this rewarding challenge, please send your resume to email@example.com.